It’s awesome when you feel like what you do actually matters. I write these blogs with the intention of helping people find that “Aha Moment” when they’ll finally decide to drop the heavy baggage they’ve been carrying and enjoy this wondrous life that we’ve been given. Sometimes the simplest idea can be the spark to ignite a whole new way of living!
To my delight, Blogger Meticulous Mick has fueled my own fire by nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you Mick for your kind acknowledgement! You can check out his blog chock full of incredibly beautiful photography at http://meticulousmick.wordpress.com/
The beauty of this award is that it offers the chance to shine a light on some of the other great bloggers who are illuminating the path to the “good life.” So, with that, I graciously accept this award and present to you 15 motivational blogs (in no particular order) that will definitely help you to load up your “happiness arsenal”:
1. Energize your Thoughts: Helping Others to go Beyond their Personal Limitations
2. The SoulSpark Project: A thirty-day experiment to spark the soul and find adventure
4. Modern Survivalism: Advanced Concepts in Self-empowerment
5. Sparkletea: Inspiration, stories and growth shared over tea
7. From the Desk of MarDrag: Inspiration for Navigating a Difficult World
8. Hued Flower: Love – Light – & Growth
9. Dyan Diamond: Inspirationalist – Author – Support Services
10. Inspired2Inspire: Day2Day Inspiration
11. Amelia Thio: Empowering Home Business Professionals
12. Just Hue It!
13. Living “It” Out Daily: A Blog Dedicated to Living Out your Best Self!
14. Rock Your Inner Hippie: For Balance, Harmony and Appreciation of the Journey
15. Lessons I’ve Learned: Creating a Plan for Happiness in a Busy Life
I hope you enjoy these sites – and most of all – remember to pass on the inspiration!
** WINNERS PLEASE NOTE**
The acceptance of this award comes with the responsibility of nominating 15 other bloggers you considered worthy of this award. (What’s more inspirational than sharing the love?) Additionally you must thank the person who nominated you for the award (in this case – me) and include a link back to their blog – along with posting the a picture of the award. Congratulations – and keep up the great work!
Like what you just read? Then please “like” us on Facebook!
Marci Wise is the author of Pain, Passion & Purpose. Copyright © 2013 marciwise.com. Material is copyrighted but free to repost as long as proper credit is listed, including our website address.