It’s the one year anniversary of the Empowered Living blog – so let’s party like its 1999 (wow, that saying has really lost its punch.)
We’ve laughed, we’ve cried, but most of all, learned that we’re not alone – life is crazy for everybody! So what did we learn? Let’s celebrate by taking a look back!
Get ready for a real-world wisdom recap!
1. Nobody’s perfect – and watch out for flying tennis balls
2. Although our family members may drive us crazy – truth is, we were probably already crazy anyway!
3. It’s okay to get a little nuts
4. You gotta feel it, girl! (or guy)
5. Being a parent may, in fact, kill you – but there’s no more honorable way to go
6. Sometimes life is hard – but there are angels among us.
On this anniversary, thanks so much for comments, encouragement, and most of all, your camaraderie. I’m amazed by the awesome people that make the world go ‘round. In the wise words of my esteemed Grandmother, “Keep on keepin’ on!”
Like what you just read? Then please “like” us on Facebook!
Marci Wise is the author of Pain, Passion & Purpose. Copyright © 2013 marciwise.com. Material is copyrighted but free to repost as long as proper credit is listed, including our website address.
2 thoughts on “It’s an Anniversary Celebration!”
Pingback: The Liebster Award | Marci Wise
Pingback: What I’ve Learned From A Year Of Blogging « Swim In The Adult Pool